Learn to add YouTube subscribe button to blogger to utilize your blog traffic. In fact, you can turn your blog audience into subscribers and grow YouTube channel rapidly by using this subscribe button. In my opinion, it is a great way to create a bonding with your blog audience through the YouTube channel. You may have seen many bloggers use popup email subscription widget to increase their subscribers. This YouTube subscribe button can do that kind of job if you implement it on your blog.
Almost every blogger maintains a YouTube channel to share resources and information with their social media audience. Actually, YouTube is the world’s most popular social video sharing site with billions of daily audience. For this reason, promoting a channel could bring us more benefits for sure.
Moreover, social activity is considered as ranking signal of search engines like Google. Therefore, bloggers build up the social community on many popular social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc. They apply different techniques like popup likebox, social follow buttons etc on their blog to promote social pages and profiles. Accordingly, we cannot avoid YouTube.
If we can increase the subscriber of our YouTube channel, we will also be able to monetize videos and earn more. So implementing the button on the blog could be a great technique to promote the channel. All things considered, we should learn to add YouTube subscribe button to blogger for gaining more social activity, traffic, subscriber, and earnings. So let’s see how to add this button.
How to Create a YouTube Subscribe Button?
Presently, YouTube makes the channel subscription very easy by providing some custom subscription buttons. In fact, these buttons are very attractive and user-friendly to draw the attention of your blog readers. Also, generating and customizing your desired subscription button is a matter of few clicks. Simply follow the instruction below to do that.
1. Visit YouTube developer page and sign in with your Google account. If you have already signed in, you can start configuring the button.
2. The button configuration option will allow you to configure your custom channel name or the unique channel ID, layout, theme and whether you want to show the total subscriber of your channel (subscribe count) or not. So let’s configure…
3. Click here to get the name of your YouTube channel or the unique channel ID (Recommended).
4. Copy the unique YouTube channel ID as shown above and paste it into the ID field. After that, choose your desired layout and theme for the subscription button. Also, decide to show or hide the total number of your channel subscribers.
5. After configuring the button successfully, scroll down a little bit to grab the YouTube subscription button “code”. The button will be shown where ever you will paste the code into your blog like below.
If you are planning to use this subscription button inside the blog post, I will recommend you to use the following modified code to get more reader attention.
<div style="margin:0 auto;width:auto;overflow:hidden;padding:2px 10px 15px;margin:20px 0px;box-shadow:2px 2px 1px #eee;background-color:#fafafa;text-align:center;"> <script src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <div class="g-ytsubscribe" data-channelid="UC1_DpbEE7qUfI_eEs6Jmgjw" data-count="default" data-layout="full" style="text-align: center;"> </div></div>
Note: Don’t forget to replace the above-highlighted channel ID with your own.
So we have successfully configured and created the YouTube subscription button for our blog. Now let’s see how to add it.
How to Add YouTube Subscribe Button to Blogger?
Let me remind you once again that, you can use the above code anywhere in your blog but the recommended area is the sidebar or inside the blog post for some cases.
Add YouTube Subscribe Button to Blogger Sidebar
1. Login to your Blogger account.
2. Go to the “Layout” section and find the “Sidebar” area.
4. Paste the newly generated YouTube subscription button “code” into the content area and click on the “Save”
Finally, visit your blog to see the button in action. If you need to put this pretty button inside any of your blog post to promote your channel, follow the following instruction.
Add YouTube Subscribe Button to Blogger Blog Post
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard > Posts and click on the “edit” link.
2. Select “HTML” mode of the blogger post editor as shown below.
3. Paste the YouTube subscribe button code in between the post (where ever you want the button to appear).
4. Finally, click on the post “Update/Publish” button and reload that post in the browser to see the subscribe button in action inside the Blogger blog post.
Create YouTube Subscribe Image Link
If you don’t want to add the above live YouTube subscribe button in your blog, you can enable the subscription option by using a custom image. Actually, the image will not load the official YouTube subscribe button. It will generate a link behind the image to let your reader subscribe your YouTube channel within a click.
It could be another impressive way to increase YouTube subscribers through your blog. The reason is, you can choose an eye catching image to get readers attention in this method. In fact, you can design your own image with YouTube logo to make it look like an advertisement banner too.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/user/UC1_DpbEE7qUfI_eEs6Jmgjw?sub_confirmation=1"><img src="Custom-Image-Or-Banner-URL" alt="Subscribe" height="300px" width ="250px" ></a>
Note: Replace the highlighted ID with your own “YouTube Channel ID”. Also, you will be able to adjust the height and width of the above youtube subscribe banner by adjusting the highlighted 300 & 250 values.
Create YouTube Subscribe Text Link
This method will allow you to use a text link to add YouTube subscribe button to blogger. You can create a text link like internal linking to turn your readers into your channel subscriber. Actually, this method will give you more freedom to utilize the blog traffic.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/user/ UC1_DpbEE7qUfI_eEs6Jmgjw?sub_confirmation=1">Subscribe To My YouTube Channel</a>
Note: Change the highlighted YouTube channel ID with your own. Also, you may change the text as you wish.
I think now you will be able to add YouTube subscribe button to Blogger in a various way. Choose wisely any of the above methods to promote your YouTube channel by using your blog. If you want me to bring some other effective YouTube tips, please subscribe my channel and share this post to support my work.